Thursday, August 18, 2011

Letting off steam!

I am imposing a letting-off-steam 'have to' on myself.. Here I am camping at a beautiful lake with our trailer right on the water. We have kayaks with us and a jet ski. The jet ski has a problem which precludes us from using the jet ski or the boat it attaches to. This is very disappointing to my son and me. Unfortunately, it is ruining my sons day and evening. Now I can see why it will before disappointing tomorrow but tonite he should let it go. We are done being in the water. So why must he ruin it for himself and me. We were going to work on some stuff tonight and now he doesn't want to. I think it is selfish and childish. He wants to go home. I really don't but I dont want to stay here with him moping all day. I want to yell at him! His friends may come on Saturday but I don't think he thinks they will come. Since I only do what I want to do, I am questioning what that is tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment